Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Banana at New Chitose Airport? 2016/1/19 02:10
Can I buy Tokyo Banana at New Chitose Airport? If yes, whereabouts in the airport? How early does the shop open?

Tq, Mel
by Melanie Putra  

Re: Tokyo Banana at New Chitose Airport? 2016/1/19 12:11
As per the official website, it seems to be a no. http://www.tokyobanana.jp/shop/index.html
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Banana at New Chitose Airport? 2016/1/19 15:17
by shin049 rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Banana at New Chitose Airport? 2016/1/19 18:04
Great news!

Thanks, Mel
by Melanie Putra rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Banana at New Chitose Airport? 2016/1/20 19:06
I'm hoping to be able to buy Tokyo Banana upon my arrival and not only upon departure from New Chitose Airport. I looked at the airport floormap. The curve part of the airport is the airside? Meaning the Snowshop at 3rd floor (Departure) is after immigration and not accessible to people not flying out?

I also see that there is a Snowshop at Central Plaza of Arrival Hall (2nd floor). Would this outlet sell it as well?

Tq, Mel

Re: Tokyo Banana at New Chitose Airport? 2016/1/20 22:54
The shops at Shin-Chitose are before security.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Banana at New Chitose Airport? 2016/1/20 23:51
Nothing prevents you from going through immigration, picking up your luggage and clearing customs AND then going back up to the departures floors where the mall is and shopping there before you head out to Sapporo. They are not duty free shops, so you can shop to your heart's content after you arrive to Shin-Chitose.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Banana at New Chitose Airport? 2016/1/21 00:53
The shop on 2nd floor mainly deals with Hokkaido local products, so i'm not sure there is Tokyo banana.
Anyway, 3rd floor's shop should also be accessible to you.

by shin049 rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Banana at New Chitose Airport? 2016/1/21 02:35
Thanks!

Re: Tokyo Banana at New Chitose Airport? 2016/1/21 22:22
Thanks!

reply to this thread