Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Itoya ships internationally? 2016/2/27 06:56
Can anyone tell me whether Itoya (Ginza and/or Osaka) will ship internationally (not web ordering, going in person next year)? In case you can't tell, I love handmade paper but don't want to have to gingerly carry it for two weeks trying not to crumple it! Thanks.
by nam (guest)  

Re: Itoya ships internationally? 2016/2/27 10:56
What kind of paper and in what quantity are you thinking of? If you are going there in person, I suppose it will be a matter of asking them to package properly (if it is a large sheet you can ask them to roll it up and buy a tube parcel and have them put it in), or a big pile of smaller sheets, put them flat in a box... Then yourself taking it to the post office to send it, which should be no problem.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Itoya ships internationally? 2016/2/28 00:29
Thank you. The hotel in Tokyo (assuming Trafalgar uses the same one in 2017) actually has a small post office on-site, though I don't know if they'll have mailing tubes or boxes.
by Nam (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Itoya ships internationally? 2016/2/28 00:29
Thank you. The hotel in Tokyo (assuming Trafalgar uses the same one in 2017) actually has a small post office on-site, though I don't know if they'll have mailing tubes or boxes.
by Nam (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Itoya ships internationally? 2016/2/28 09:42
I meant buying some packaging supplies or boxes at Itoya as well They are a stationery shop :)
Post offices tend to have some packaging materials, but it is true, if it is a small one they might not have everything you need.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread