Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Lost my phone in Namba station 2016/3/5 18:22
Konnichiwa, I'm traveler from S.Korea, And today I lost my cellphone in Namba station.
I guess I'd missed it in front of the ticket machine (Nankai Line) around AM 10:30.
But I didn't roam my phone so I think finding it could be very hard, but please help me If you know anything about Namba lost&found ;;
My phone model is SAMSUNG Galaxy note 4 and covered with French bulldog Imaged Plastic phone case.
Is there anyone knows email of Nama Station(Especially Nankai line) or Namba Koban Police/ Namba station Lost and Found service etc.
I really need someone's help. please advice me anything about it, Thank you
by Eunyoung Sohn (guest)  

Re: Lost my phone in Namba station 2016/3/5 20:02
This is the inquiry form for Nankai Line.
http://www.howto-osaka.com/en/contact/

But I strongly encougage you to contact any station along the Nankai Line as soon as possible. For example, the phone number of Nankai Line Namba station is 06-6631-1351.

If anything is found inside the station, it will stay within the railway company for about a week. Also, if you contact them now and they say they don't have it, try again a few days later. Small items often show up after a time lag.

If you happen to have any language barrier, ask your hotel or an information counter for assistance. Good luck.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread