Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Soft toothbrushes 2016/3/13 21:37
I always see regular or hard toothbrushes, but never soft, at every single store I shop for when getting toothbrushes. Is this the same throughout all of Japan? Do they even make or at least sell soft toothbrushes?
by menj (guest)  

Re: Soft toothbrushes 2016/3/14 11:50
Yes, they make and sell soft brushes as well. They'll typically be labeled in Japanese. Where are you shopping?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Soft toothbrushes 2016/3/14 16:14
It often struggle to find soft type toothbrushes due to less demand.
I use the Lion Between soft type toothbrush but is only available at Seiyu supermarket I can only find. The other shops sell only medium and hard type toothbrushes.
My dentist told me not to use hard type toothbrushes, they are not good for teeth and gum.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Soft toothbrushes 2016/3/15 13:42
I have tried at a number of different supermarkets, 100 yen stores, the home center, and the drug store...
by menj (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Soft toothbrushes 2016/3/15 18:38
Surely they had at least one or two options with soft bristles. Did you ask any of the store clerks for help? Well if you're not having any luck at your local stores, then many try ordering them online. Amazon japan has a good selection.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread