Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where is best to get Doraemon items in Tokyo? 2016/3/18 21:37
Is there a retailer that carries Doraemon products (plushies, etc.) more than another in Tokyo? Where should I go to get the best selection of Doraemon products in a non-online retailer? Thanks!
by Doraemon (guest)  

Re: Where is best to get Doraemon items in Tokyo? 2016/3/19 17:04
Go to the museum in Kawasaki
by Bxc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where is best to get Doraemon items in Tokyo? 2016/3/19 23:30
There has to be a closer place, right? Plus, wouldn't I have to reserve a ticket to enter? Or can I just go to the shop without paying for entrance?
by Doraemon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where is best to get Doraemon items in Tokyo? 2016/3/21 10:30
Doraemon is pretty popular yet in Japan, so you should not have much trouble finding items at souvenir shops and toy stores. I also collect Doraemon and found items at Kiddyland in Harajuku and at the large toy department inside Yodobashi Camera in Akihabara. I do not collect stuffed items due to the amount of luggage space they take up but think you should be able to find them at toy stores. Many souvenir shops carry Doraemon themed key chains. Another source would be Nakano Broadway just a short subway ride away from Shinjuku Station. They have many character type resale shops. I have found a lot of neat stuff there including Doraemon items. Most shops there open at 12 pm. Good luck and bring lots of money! There is so much variety of collectibles in Japan.
by 56Premiere rate this post as useful

reply to this thread