Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

A smooth Japanese Whisky 2016/3/26 08:31
I'm looking for a smooth Japanese whiskey that has hints of flowers and fruit in them. Can you help me out with this?
by JK1 (guest)  

Re: A smooth Japanese Whisky 2016/3/28 03:34
by Zarf (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: A smooth Japanese Whisky 2016/3/29 19:04
Thanks a lot! Now I just have to find one in Japan :-)
by JK1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: A smooth Japanese Whisky 2016/4/8 15:46
Where in Japan are you? In tokyo theres a store near tokyo station with a big wall full of whiskey and other the other side are other spirits, for 100-300 yen you can try a small sample. Almost all bottles you can sample, also some grocery stores usually have all the whiskeys that are in the link and you can buy small bottles. maybe try the hibiki. If your near osaka/kyoto theres a yamazaki distillery you can take a tour. I will be going there this month.
by Dayrul rate this post as useful

Re: A smooth Japanese Whisky 2016/4/8 17:14
Liquors Hasegawa (two stores) in the basement of Tokyo station has a huge selection of all types, including craft beer
by Susan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: A smooth Japanese Whisky 2016/4/8 18:01
Thanks a lot everybody. We will be in Japan in August/September.
I'll be sure to take a look at the stores in Tokyo to bring some bottles back home.
by JK1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: A smooth Japanese Whisky 2016/4/9 04:45
There is a liquor store in the basement of the Tokyu Hands department store at Shibuya station. They have a big selection and very often there will be someone giving samples. Lats time I was there, they were showcasing fifty flavours of Japanese vodka.

Re: A smooth Japanese Whisky 2016/4/9 04:58

Re: A smooth Japanese Whisky 2016/4/9 05:23
I like "Black Nikka Clear" for daily whisky. Black Nikka Clear 180 ml bottle is available at convenient stores(Combini) around 330 Yen. I think it worthwhile to try while you stay in JP.
http://www.nikka.com/products/blended/blackclear/lineup.html

Yamazaki from Suntory is award winning whisky is available at Narita, Haneda and Kansai airports, DFS shops.
http://www.suntory.co.jp/whisky/yamazaki/product/
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread