Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Thai festival in Tokyo 2016/4/12 09:38
Is the Thai festival in Tokyo worth checking out?
What's a good day/time to go?

by adam (guest)  

Re: Thai festival in Tokyo 2016/4/12 19:44
Previously, when I went to Thailand Festival of Yokohama, when I was dining in just before the end of the second day, we got a spare dining in the service.
However, few people that it is just before the end of the second day, the goods also many sold out, was lonely.
Maybe, crowded daytime position of good weather is the best.
Even if late, if the first day sold out may be less.
Traditional dance It was good to see before.
English of the screen does not appear, but here is the home page.
http://www.thaifestival.net/
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: Thai festival in Tokyo 2016/4/12 23:16
The official Thai festival in Tokyo, right? It's very crowded and usually hot, so I avoid it. But all my (Japanese) lady friends who grew up in Thai go there to buy mangos, because the mangos there are very authentic and juicy. I remember hearing that if you go in the early hours there is less crowd, but I could be wrong.

It depends on what you mean by "worth it", but if you're from Thai and haven't been back for a while, it might be a nice opportunity to experience some authenticity. By the way, it's very different from the Thai festival in Yokohama.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread