Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to study verbs 2016/6/16 07:54
Okay, so I have been studying Japanese for more then a year now however I think things are going very slow... I am trying to get way ahead of my class as in 6 months I will be traveling to Japan myself.
I want to learn in the most efficient way possible !
Please leave suggestions how do you study ? !
Especially what do you do about verbs ? Do you just learn the romanji or do you learn the Kanji of the verb at the same time ? I think that writing it out would take me ages so do you know how can I NOT waste my time ?
by Aga149 (guest)  

Re: How to study verbs 2016/6/16 12:33
If you want to actually learn Japanese drop Romaji as soon as possible and learn the Kana.
by daai maou rate this post as useful

Re: How to study verbs 2016/6/16 14:25
If you want to learn Japanese for traveling (sightseeing) purposes, you don't have to go into learning kanji specially for learning the verbs and verb usages. You might want to focus on verb forms and usages, either in Romaji or in kana.

When I say forms and usages, i mean things like "ru" or dictionary form, "masu " or polite form, "ta" form, "te" form. Then usages or expressions like"te" form + kudasai is a request, "te" form + imasu means " doing something," etc.

If you are going to live or study in Japan, then you might want to move to kana quickly, and start getting familiar with kanji too. This helps with vocabulary building, particularly in the intermediate to advanced level.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: How to study verbs 2016/6/28 13:42
Now a days many resources on available in internet so you can search on your topic and learning verbs easily and improve your knowledge skill. Custom essay writing service http://www.essayguardian.com/ also provide many verb papers for your learning and studies
by emanuelmaruio rate this post as useful

reply to this thread