Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Dreamcast forum or online community 2016/6/28 15:04
Hello, I don't speak japanese so I cannot do this kind of search myself, is there any dreamcast fan communities or forums in japan? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
by juguefre  

Re: Dreamcast forum or online community 2016/6/28 20:28
You're asking on here? Really?

You'd be better off asking on Dreamcast Junkyard, Gamefaqs' Dreamcast board, etc.

Then, there are the two sites that are all about DC online, that I can't remember their names, right now.

But yeah, this isn't the best place to ask...
by Truck101 rate this post as useful

Re: Dreamcast forum or online community 2016/6/28 20:46
Yes, I have Tom, Stephen, ETC on my contact list (they are the admins of the junkyard and the hub) and talk to them often however I bet none of them speak japanese either, if you or anyone could give me the links to the sites you mention I will be able to continue with what I have to do (probably it will require hiring a translator) I searched for the forums/web sites but found nothing probably because the sites are in japanese....? so all I'm asking is the links to such sites. Thanks for your time.
by juguefre rate this post as useful

Re: Dreamcast forum or online community 2016/6/29 20:33
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/916412-dreamcast

Ask on here, SOMEONE should be able to help you, I'd think (or at least, point you in the right direction).

If he's still around, Game Player S should be able to link you to a site or someone, as he's still involved in the scene.

No guarantees though: the Japanese community rarely interacts with the non-Japanese community, as far as I've experienced.

Good luck!
by Truck101 rate this post as useful

Re: Dreamcast forum or online community 2016/6/30 22:43
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say any Japanese Dreamcast communities are going to be carrying out their fandom entirely in Japanese.
by Harimogura (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread