Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese language schools in Meguro or nearby 2016/8/26 01:06
Hello. I just moved to Tokyo for work and although my job doesn't require me to speak japanese at an advance level, my goal is to not leave this country without learning the language.

I'm going to be living in Meguro-ku and working from Monday to Friday, 8:00 ~ 17:00 hrs.

Does anybody know of any good language schools in Meguro or in the surrounding areas that offer evening or late night classes for mid-level (about N3) japanese? How much would it cost (approx.)?

Thanks in advance for your help.
by Daim (guest)  

Re: Japanese language schools in Meguro or nearby 2016/8/26 15:19
There is this Megoro Language Center Japanese Language School, which caters to working people wanting to learn the language (rather than giving full-time curriculum to those who want to study in order to bring up their language proficieincy sufficient to enter universities in Japan).

No firsthand (or family) experience, but I believe I've seen instructors from this school coming for lessons at a multinational in Tokyo.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese language schools in Meguro or nearby 2016/8/26 18:47
Thank you, AK. I'll definitely look it up. I'm here on a permanent contract and I don't really want to quit my job to become a full-time student, so I prefer to take my time to learn the language through a combination of classes and daily interaction with people.

If you know of others schools outside of, but close to Meguro, please let me know as well.

Thank you
by Daim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese language schools in Meguro or nearby 2016/8/26 20:11
See meguro unesco and meguro international friendship association
Shinagawa international friendship association is also close.
All offer japanese classes in different levels. Hurry. Class starts on sept 6 for meguro unesco
by cardcaptorsakura rate this post as useful

reply to this thread