Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sophia and Waseda application paper size 2016/8/28 02:11
I know this is a weird question, but is there a required paper size I need to stick to? I know Waseda's Certificate of Eligibility application requires you to print on A4-sized paper (it specifically mentions it in the instructions), but they don't say anything about the other application materials.

I don't want to risk having my application trashed because of something silly like this, so I'd appreciate any advice from those with experience!
by fukushima (guest)  

Re: Sophia and Waseda application paper size 2016/8/28 21:51
unified official paper size in Japan is A4.
you should use A4 papers for any kinds of documents if you stay in Japan, otherwise, use letter size.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sophia and Waseda application paper size 2016/8/28 23:59
unified official paper size in Japan is A4.

There is no common rule concerning the size of papers for private documents in Japan.
For example, curriculum vitae (which you submit when you apply for a job) are prevalent in both A4 and B5 sizes.

A university may designate a printed form for a certain document.
Even when you can make your document in any form, you should check whether the size of paper is specified.

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread