Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

About moving to another town & leaving 2016/8/30 14:50
Hello

Currently I'm living in Osaka and in middle of looking for job in Japan. But it's been quite a while and my job hunting seems not to good so I might be need to go back to my country as the last choice. I'm still looking for a job in Tokyo for now and want to ask about moving to Tokyo

1. Do you have any recommended moving helper company and usually how much the budget needed?
2. Do you have any recommended rental apartment company?
3. Have any of you use selling stuff to japan company service and tell me your experiences about them? I often get the flier on my post box, so I wonder how useful those service is.

Thank you for anyone who answer this
by MeyS  

Re: About moving to another town & leaving 2016/8/30 18:48
1. You mean moving companies? You need to get a quite, because the cost depends a lot on how much stuff/furniture you have, and the distance for moving. I am sure there are flyers in you post box.

Just as an example, for "single mover" package (where your stuff fits into a certain size of container), from Osaka to Tokyo, if you scroll down this page to where you see a colorful chart with prices: from Osaka/Hyogo (marked in green) to Tokyo/Kanagawa, etc. (marked in purple) they charge 59,000 yen.
http://www.nittsu.co.jp/hikkoshi/moving-s/tanshinpack-x/

2. Are you going to be looking for an agency for short-term rental (for furnished apartments)?
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: About moving to another town & leaving 2016/8/30 18:53
Do you have friends in Tokyo?
by CamilleRoe rate this post as useful

Re: About moving to another town & leaving 2016/8/31 13:04
@guest: I'm looking for long term apartment agency, just preparing if I got job in Tokyo for now. Thanks for the moving companies sample btw.

@CamilleRoe: sadly no
by MeyS rate this post as useful

reply to this thread