Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Getting into Keio Giga 2016/9/11 18:35
Hi All! I'm an American International Baccalaureate (IB) student who has attended international schools his entire life, moving every few years. I'm kickass at writing essays, but unfortunately my test scores are not the best; only a 2070 on the SAT and a predicted 38 or so on the IB.

This summer, I went to visit schools in Japan, visiting everywhere from TUJ, Sophia, Waseda, Keio Mita and Keio SFC in Tokyo to Nagoya Uni in Nagoya, to Ritsumeikan and Osaka Uni in Osaka. My #1 is Keio's GIGA program at the SFC, and unfortunately the guy at the uni wouldn't provide any recommended scores. Do you guys think I could get in?

My #2 is the CRPS program at Ritsumeikan; but I'm sure I could get in there no problem.
by YakitoriLover  

Re: Getting into Keio Giga 2016/10/4 06:32
Hey yakitorilover,

I'm just here to say I know a few people (japanese) that got into the GIGA program with a predicted 35. They really do look at your admission essay, so I mean, you're definitely off to a good start, right?

Hope it all goes well.
by pachikon (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread