Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Need a visa? 2016/10/10 18:57
Hello every one,

i need some information about visa i am in Jpan and i have one year visa i marry to a permanent resident here in Japan i want to know is there any chance that i can invite my brother here to Japan not on tourist visa is there any way that i can invite him on one year visa and later on we extend it then for further stay?
by Faltoo (guest)  

Re: Need a visa? 2016/10/10 19:39
Not possible, except maybe if your brother is a minor and you can demonstrate that he needs to live with you.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Need a visa? 2016/10/10 20:16
Thanks Faris actually my bro is in UAE his work is disturbed these days and he has family and kids i want that he will come here to Japan at least he will do some work but i don,t know the way by which he will come here and stay here for long
by Faltoo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Need a visa? 2016/10/10 21:25
Thanks Faris actually my bro is in UAE his work is disturbed these days and he has family and kids i want that he will come here to Japan at least he will do some work but i don,t know the way by which he will come here and stay here for long

In that case, it is impossible for you to sponsor him for a family-related visa. What are his work qualifications, and would he fulfill the requirements for a work visa? If so, you may be able to help him find a job that can sponsor a visa, but besides that there probably isn't much you can influence to bring him over.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread