Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kansai College 2016/10/30 07:11
Hi guys, I've recently been searching for personal opinions about Kansai College (関西外語専門学校), since I plan on studying there for 2 years to get the Technical Associate Degree (I already have a bachelor's degree, so I guess TAD will boost my job opportunities). "What a surprise!" - I thought when I found literally nothing. Not even a single one. Maybe it turns out I'm a complete good-for-nothing in terms of looking for information, but anyway, that's why I opened this thread.

Has any of you studied in this school? Have you heard any comments about it? Getting the TAD is quite an advantage, but what I prioritize is teaching quality (though I know most of progress is done by oneself). Just an overview, personal experiences, suggestions... anything related to it will do. Thank you! :D
by Nandakke (guest)  

Re: Kansai College 2016/10/30 19:22
I think their teaching is good from what I have heard! I'm actually studying with them from next April so I can't say much right now but yeah, from what I've read online (as little as it is) it seems positive.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai College 2016/10/31 06:04
Thank you very much! I could read just a little, and I could manage to read just opinions of Japanese students in Japanese. That was related to the English course, so it was quite useless.

Hope you have a great time there! :D
by Nandakke (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai College 2016/10/31 06:47
by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread