Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Complaint 2016/11/23 11:24
Hello

I would like to know , how can we or where can we lodge a complaint against someone who is working in Japan with fake Identity which means he has created a Fake Passport with wrong date of birth and all other respective information .

He is working in Japan and getting his visa approved without any hitch ups , wondering how come its been approved with fake passport and other details .

Thanks
El.
by Alex (guest)  

Re: Complaint 2016/11/23 15:27
any police office
immigration office
hallo work
by gaijinforever (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Complaint 2016/11/23 22:09
Correction:
Go only to the police. You can ask the police to keep your name secret. I mean police already know that they have to keep your name secret for security reasons.
Go to the police and don't worry

Re: Complaint 2016/11/24 08:29
Do I need to send Immigration some proofs ?
by El (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Complaint 2016/11/24 09:59

with fake Identity which means he has created a Fake Passport with wrong date of birth and all other respective information .

"Millions" do this all around the world, and "millions" reasons why people do it. Any reason you are reporting this particular person.
by * (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Complaint 2016/11/24 16:13
Don't wanna know how many people are able to live here because they cheated Immigration. Everyone is all about how strict Japanese Immigration is. Japanese Immigration isn't strict unless you are Chinese marrying a Japanese,or applying for PR.
by Kl (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Complaint 2016/11/24 17:22
just report in detail as you know.
they might give you some reward, if the information is serious. (Article 66)
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Complaint 2016/11/25 00:23
Do I need to send Immigration some proofs ?
No need to report the problem to the immigration office. You just have to go to the police and provide them with the all the details you know. Police will verify the details of your report.They will check the person you reported.Then, the police will do their job and inform the immigration office about the matter.
Police will keep your name secret.Don't worry about that matter.Just make sure that you don't lie to them.

Re: Complaint 2016/12/3 19:28
Imigration has an on-line form on their site.
http://www.immi-moj.go.jp/zyouhou/index.html

You click the yellow box 入力画面へ at the bottom, so that you can fill out information on illegal resident.
by kosuge (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread