Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Please help me translate this into Japanese 2016/11/26 11:32
So I am MMDer and I want to join a community which has many beautiful MMD 3d models that I wish have. And I have to sent a messeage to the owner of that community in Japanese, but I don't know Japanese... So please help me, I really appreciate your help with my project!

Here is it:

Nice to meet you, Roco-sama. I am interested in making MMD videos. Last week I have learned about your community and I feel that your models are surprisingly beautiful, so I would like to join the community. I promise I will follow your rules, not R-18 or PG13, not trading or redistributing. I will be very happy if you accept my request. Thank you!
by Adelai  

Re: Please help me translate this into Japanese 2016/11/26 12:29
If you can't speak enough Japanese to ask to join the community, how will you communicate with the community after you join?
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Please help me translate this into Japanese 2016/11/26 16:11
I have joined clubs without speaking much of the local language and got along fine. And there is always somebody who remembers a bit of years of English lessons and it is great opportunity for you to integrate and improve your Japanese. I would add a little information about your level of Japanese proficiency and ensure them of your believe that it will work out. You do not want them to go 面倒くさい....

Having said that, I cannot help you out with the translation, sorry :-)
by Ralph (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread