Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Intercultural Institute or Yoshida Institute? 2016/12/7 08:07
Planning on going to Japanese Language School in July 2017, stuck between choosing Intercultural Institute or Yoshida Insitute, here's what I like about both schools.

Intercultural has business classes that help you go to University but I don't know if I'd go to University in Japan after, especially since I wouldn't be able to afford it, so If I don't need those business classes then there isn't really a reason for me to pay more for a school if I don't need to. However, if something happens and I do stay In Japan after the 2 years then maybe I'll regret not taking that school for the courses.

Anyone who has been to these schools and finished it, what do you think?

[bsIntercultural Institute -
School Intensity: Medium ( 3 out of 5 Difficulty)
*Most Flexible Option - With a variety of levels and elective courses, this school offers the most choices for Japanese study. Ranging from JLPT and EJU preparation, to business Japanese and cultural study, Intercultural Institute is the right school for whatever your goals are.
Work: Full Time and Part Time Support
Other Course Features: Business Japanese Class, Higher Education Prep, JLPT Prep Elective Classes
Price: \1,620,000 in total

Yoshida Institute -
School Intensity: Medium ( 3 out of 5 Difficulty)
*Close to Waseda University: his all-around balanced school is located very close to the prestigious Waseda University. Although not directly connected, students are able to use the common areas of the university, plus the cafeteria. Youfll also have the chance to join some on campus organizations!
Work: Part Time Support
Other Course Features: JLPT Prep Elective Classes
Price: \1,440,000 in total
Note: The total course costs in these charts includes class time, staff guidance and textbooks, even for short-term students. For long-term students (6 months or more), it also includes extended student insurance and school activities.
by Melging  

reply to this thread