Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Moving to Sapporo 2017/1/12 20:58
I'm a young college student of 20 years looking to go abroad for a year or so to study the langague. Through Sapporo's international langague academy which helps to provide you with a student visa, living arrangments, and finding part time work after a month settling in. I do not make very much in my home country currently. Would I need to save as much as I can when I go over there? Or should I ask the school for financial assistance?
by Ririix  

Re: Moving to Sapporo 2017/1/13 14:37
You are aware that for Student visa, you will need to be (of course) firstly accepted by the school, pay in the tuition (6 months or 1 year, etc.) and also be able to show that you have sufficient funds already with you (or your financial guarantor) for you to sustain your living during your studies in Japan?

The part-time work you are allowed to do while studying on Student visa is limited in number of hours, and also you might not be able to find work right away. The part-time work is intended to just "supplement" your living expenses, which you are expected to have when you sign up.
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread