Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Anata wa Bijin desu? 2005/3/30 06:19
My boyfriend said this to me today in an instant message ''Anata wa Bijin desu''. I don't know what it means. He said he's pretty sure he got it right. I'd appreciate any information!

Thanks in advance!

Joey :)
by Joey  

... 2005/3/30 18:58
"You are a beautiful woman"
"You are beautiful" is what he said :)
by AK rate this post as useful

How to say beautiful 2005/4/20 16:09
How do you say beautiful in Japanese? My girlfriend wants to make a banner with the english words speard out. Her and I would love it if someone could help us out with the Character and the english roomaji.
by James rate this post as useful

bijin! 2005/4/20 23:42
As a noun you can use Bijin for a beautiful woman (basically not for men, animals and any other creatures),

Anata wa Bijin (美人)desu...You are a beaty!

Anata wa Kirei (綺麗)desu...You are beautiful!

To me, Kirei is more common word in daily conversation.
by chika rate this post as useful

you are beautiful - 2007/3/12 01:42
also taken from bijin-ga pictures - the traditional advertising images of beautiful women to promote Japanese brand beers.
by zatoichi rate this post as useful

BIJIN 2007/3/27 17:11
now only i know what is
Bijin (美人) =.="
by neko rate this post as useful

hai! Arigatou!! 2008/3/1 01:41
should it not be "ka" after if it's a qestion? But...
Hai, watashi wa bijin desu.
by Emizi rate this post as useful

bijin? 2008/3/1 17:57
should it not be "ka" after if it's a qestion?
I'm pretty sure the question mark in the title was not part of the phrase uttered but to ask a question here in this forum. "You, a beauty?" is not much of a compliment ^_^;; Reminds me of when Mister Darcy first met Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice, but I digress :-)
by Kappa rate this post as useful

reply to this thread