Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japan entrance exam from another country? 2017/1/25 16:08
Sorry I had to cut some off the title.
I'm applying for grad school in Japan for the year 2019. I'm in my second last year of my University majoring in psychology. I want to do my masters in psychology(aiming for consumer psychology,marketing). I will apply for graduate school in Japan. However, the entrance examinations are in January and February and my University final exams are in March. Is there any way I could give Ann entrance exam from my country and then go to Japan? It would be really hard to travel back and forth.
About learning Japanese, I'm fluent in both speaking and writing. I will still study Japanese there and take my course in English though. I have many reasons why I have to study in Japan and please don't get me wrong I'm not an anime or comic freak and I don't have any crazy fetishes for Japan or something (many Japanese people think foreigners come to Japan for this).
by Aakanksha (guest)  

Re: Japan entrance exam from another country? 2017/1/25 18:46
Questions about a university's entrance exams should be addressed to that university.
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread