Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Anyone receive a 2nd CoE due to better offer? 2017/1/29 06:01
So I accepted a job awhile back and they said they received my CoE already and will mail it to me. However, I recently found some information on the company that worries me. Additionally, their communication has been awful and I am having second thoughts about working for them.

I've been looking around for other jobs, but I'm not sure if I'm beyond the "point of no return" already. I've seen a few threads about this but I'm wondering if anyone has been in this situation and successfully changed. I don't want to do anything illegal either, and have no intentions of using the CoE from Company A to work for anyone else. I would just tell them to cancel the application but it's already been completed.

Thank you!
by kabazame (guest)  

Re: Anyone receive a 2nd CoE due to better offer? 2017/1/29 14:18
It is not a problem to cancel your application and make a new one; it just takes time.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Anyone receive a 2nd CoE due to better offer? 2017/1/30 02:42
Thank you for your response. I've heard that wouldn't be a problem, but since it was already approved and the company has received it, I was wondering if it's to late to cancel it and if I will be flagged in the system.

Thank you again!
by kabazame (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread