Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hokkaido Public Transport 2017/2/9 21:43
1. Is Shin-Chitose Kūkō Eki means JR New Chitose Airport Station?

2. To go Otaru Canal from New Chitose Airport, is it to take JR to Otaru Station or JR Otaru Chikko Station?

3. Can I pre-purchase these tickets at New Chitose Airpot?

Mt Moiwa ticket
Donichika Ticket & Dosanko Pass
Jotetsu Bus Ticket to Jozankei Onsen
Kaisoku Lavender-Go No 8 Bus Tickets

4. What is the difference between Asahikawa Eki & Asahikawa Yonjo? I will stay at Dormy Inn Asahikawa Natural Hot Spring, which JR station should I go?

5. Public transport options available to go Nakafurano Tomita Farm on 22 June 2017 and cost for round trip

6. Public transport options available to go Bibaushi Panoramic Flower Gardens Shikisai-no-oka on 23 June 2017 and cost for round trip

Thanks a lot.

by aodreen  

Re: Hokkaido Public Transport 2017/2/10 11:38
1: yup!

2: You want Otaru Station.

4: Well, obviously they're different stations in different locations... was there some other difference you were asking about? Looking at Google maps Asahikawa station will be the closer one.

Sorry, don't know the answer to the other questions without having to do research, but for 5 & 6 I would start with Google map's public transport directions.
by gfoulk rate this post as useful

Re: Hokkaido Public Transport 2017/2/10 14:22
by Mikiokun rate this post as useful

reply to this thread