Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Direct Buses from Osaka/Kyoto - Ine-Cho? 2017/2/10 01:46
Hello!

I need your help once again.
Is there direct bus services from osaka, kyoto or any where within osaka to have a direct bus directly to Ine-Cho, Kyoto?

Please could i have bus time table and information?
thank you so much!
by rafehong  

Re: Direct Buses from Osaka/Kyoto - Ine-Cho? 2017/2/10 11:38
Why "Ine-Cho"? The name of the place is just Ine.

No direct bus.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Direct Buses from Osaka/Kyoto - Ine-Cho? 2017/2/10 12:11
The best point to reach Ine is from Amanohashidate or Miyazu.

http://www.tankai.jp/rosen_img/zikoku_2016_3_26/kyogamisaki.pdf
‹{’Éw - Miyazu Station
“V‹´—§‰w - Amanohashidate Station
ˆÉª - Ine

I suggest that you take the earliest train from Osaka that will arrive in Fukuchiyama at 8:19 then take the Tango Relay ltd exp leaving at 8:53 for Amanohashidate. You'll have an ample time to purchase local pass (if there is one) in Fukuchiyama.

The bus from Osaka will start at 9:50.
https://www.hankyubus.co.jp/highway/route/#h204
https://secure.j-bus.co.jp/sny/CustomSearch.mvc/RouteSearch?dtym=201702&dtdd=11&time=0&gpcd=260003&rocd=0052&uncd=2704
by stikiting rate this post as useful

Re: Direct Buses from Osaka/Kyoto - Ine-Cho? 2017/2/10 12:29

Re: Direct Buses from Osaka/Kyoto - Ine-Cho? 2017/2/10 12:40
what is the best way to reach Osaka Airport from Ine...?

Osaka airport as in KIX? Thats written on my FLYPEACH schedule, i am abit confused is it Osaka airport or KIX...? There is 2 different one yeah...?

lets say i take a local bus from Ine to Amanohashidate, then i take the direct limited express train (less transfer and hassle)...

should i depart at kyoto, osaka or shin-osaka?

any tips?

thank you everyone!~!
by rafehong rate this post as useful

Re: Direct Buses from Osaka/Kyoto - Ine-Cho? 2017/2/10 12:43
I suggest that you take the earliest train from Osaka that will arrive in Fukuchiyama at 8:19

That means leaving Osaka at 5:55. If you really want to arrive at the earliest possible time, just spdnd the night there.

Re: Direct Buses from Osaka/Kyoto - Ine-Cho? 2017/2/10 12:46
then i take the direct limited express train

Wait, so you are OK with taking limited express trains? Not sure why you ask about buses then, usually people take buses because they think limited express trains are too expensive...

Re: Direct Buses from Osaka/Kyoto - Ine-Cho? 2017/2/10 12:47

Re: Direct Buses from Osaka/Kyoto - Ine-Cho? 2017/2/10 13:21
Really? Hyperdia says its 3,800 for the ltd exp. direct from kyoto station in 2 hours. Find it less hassle..?

The bus seems to be also around the same price? (Kyoto/osaka/shin-osaka-amanohashidate) I saw the schedule as i emailed the Ine tourism website, i may see wrong the prices , pls advise. Also, i find bus stop so difficult to find and if i get it wrong the next bus is another 1 hour... especially big stations have so many exits and bus stops around...

Maybe you guys have advise which bus stop should i take to go to amanohashidate (shin-osaka/ osaka/ kyoto) that is definitely easy to spot ??

I maybe wrong, i love to hear your expert advises :)
by rafehong rate this post as useful

Re: Direct Buses from Osaka/Kyoto - Ine-Cho? 2017/2/10 13:30
You already know what to do.

Re: Direct Buses from Osaka/Kyoto - Ine-Cho? 2017/2/10 14:52
Are you looking into Hashidate? Oh good luck with that.

reply to this thread