Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japan Uni Admission deadlines 2017/2/28 17:37
Hi, I'm a senior in Korea preparing for Japan's G30 Uni's. couple days ago collegeboard announced that they are cancelling the june SATi exams in Korea(not SATii) which I was planning on taking. So I went into collegeboard to sign up for the may exams but they were all full in my country so that is no longer a option either (major ***storm since I haven't taken SAT's yet). So I've got two choices to either take the exams in October or go to another country to take the exams in either may or June( much rather prefer taking them in October) however the only problem with taking exams in October is that some of the deadlines for applying to the university might end before the results are out. so at this point I've got a couple questions.
1. Is there a system like IB where i can send my other documents first then send in my SAT scores once they are out?
2.Around when will the deadlines for the application/admission come out for the people who are applying for the 2018 class?
3. I've been preparing for Sat's for around 1 month know and get around 1400~1450 in Practice Exams. Should i switch to ACT instead of taking the SAT?? and if so will it have a big impact on what I need to study?
4.Can i do ACT+SATii?
5.I plan on applying to uni's such as Waseda,Keio,Sophia,Ritsumeikan, Nagoya etc does anyone know a rough estimate for when the deadline's will end?

Thank you, I know I should probably ask the college itself but they are closed for today and I find the people in this forum very helpful so..
by podks (guest)  

Re: Japan Uni Admission deadlines 2017/7/16 19:06
Im from Australia and am also thinking of applying to either Waseda or ICU for the 2018 class. If you haven't checked already, the application forms are out and it says the deadlines on their website. :)
by haraiii rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Uni Admission deadlines 2017/7/17 21:04
Hi thanks, I've already checked the website and I'm pretty much set on applying for fundamental science and engineering school in Waseda U but I don't think they've released the application guildeine for fundamental science and engineering yet.
by podks (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread