Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Proof of Pension payment 2017/3/1 14:03
Hi,
I am working since 14 years in Japan. For applying kika, they need the pension proof. I had continuous work history except 9 months gap. But I paid kokumin nenkin when I was not employed.
The pension office told me they they can only give a proof of Kokumin nenkin and not for my employment period(I mean shakai hoken). How can I show the proof when my all companies were paying shakai hoken?
I think I can mention that all companies in my employment history were paying shakai hoken. Any idea on this?
by Sun (guest)  

Re: Proof of Pension payment 2017/3/1 21:59
Do you receive a letter from 日本年金機構, Japan Pension Service, every year ? It shows your payment record.
What kind of Health insurance do you join ? Health insurance and Pension should be joined together.
In some cases, you join the different systems, 共済 or 組合. In that case, you can ask your company to get a certificate.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread