Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Karting in Tokyo 2005/4/4 18:54
Last year our hotel directed us to a go-kart track around tokyo (not those amusement park rides). The track was quite big and impressive and had kart rentals. I saw their website, too. The problem is, I totally forgot where this place is, except that was around Tokyo. Googling turned up nothing. Any idea where this is?
by mikaelrules  

Ajinomoto Stadium 2005/4/6 12:33
It might be this.

www.fbracing.jp

If yes, let me tell you how to go there.
by Makoto rate this post as useful

New Tokyo circuit 2005/4/7 02:40
The nearest karting circuit from central Tokyo is here.
http://www.newtokyo-c.com/

Actually it is located in Chiba pref.east of Tokyo.

That's it?
by mcTaichi rate this post as useful

Karting in Tokyo 2005/4/14 00:04
I know of 3 karting tracks near Tokyo and I can rent you karts to use at the tracks. All the tracks are in Chiba ken. www.mobara-tc.com and www.newtokyo-c.com Also, www.kartingjapan.com. This is my homepage
Trasher. Good speed.
by trasher rate this post as useful

Japan Kart 2005/12/29 22:47
I live outside of Tokyo. We recently purchased two Shifter Karts, a 125 and an 80cc. We practice at Okegawa Sportsland in Saitama and also Haruna Motorsports land . I'm looking for direct drive kat, but don't want to spent a lot of money if anyone knows of one, e-mail me at dsslade@yahoo.com.
by Dennis rate this post as useful

Karting in Kyushu 2006/7/21 15:29
To my fellow karting enthusiasts, I am an American that just got stationed in Sasebo Naval Base on the island of Kyushu. If you know about any kart tracks here in Kyushu please tell me. So far I have only found one. It's called Omura Kart track located in Omura, Nagasaki.
by Alex Valerio rate this post as useful

Karting tracks 2006/7/21 23:06
Autopolis circuit (between Kumamoto and Hita) runs karts
by omg rate this post as useful

Rotax Max Challenge near Tokyo 2006/8/31 19:21
Hello, I am looking for the RMC or any Rotax racers out there. Just arrived in Japan and am looking to get back into karting. Any info on the Rotax series will be greatly appriecated

Paul McCann
by Paul McCann rate this post as useful

Kart Tracks for Pocket Bikes 2006/9/22 22:44
Karters,

Do any of the kart tracks also run Pocket Bikes (Minimotos, tiny motorcycles) and if so, where? Thanks.
by Fritz rate this post as useful

Autopolis 2007/9/12 13:22
does anyone know how to get to the track from tokyo?
by lisav rate this post as useful

Karting In Japan 2007/9/14 22:40
I've just been stationed in Yokosuka, Japan and was looking for a place to go Go-Karting near Yokosuka. I've heard of a couple places but no one has told me how to get there.
by Driver rate this post as useful

reply to this thread