Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus from Hachinohe to Oirase 2017/4/4 22:48
Hello,
I plan to go to Oirase from Hachinohe station in May. Someone can suggest me How can I go? I heard but not sure, there is some bus to go there. Who know please tell me. Thank you.
by Kwan (guest)  

Re: Bus from Hachinohe to Oirase 2017/4/5 12:36

Bus time table:
http://www.jrbustohoku.co.jp/route/detail/?PID=9&RID=13&BID=410

If you are staying the night in the Oirase, you may want to check if the hotel provides free pick up.
by shinji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Hachinohe to Oirase 2017/4/5 13:37
Thank you very much.
by kwan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Hachinohe to Oirase 2017/4/5 15:51
I have another questions. Which bus stop From Hachinohe station to Towadako that I have to get off when I go to Oirase? Can I buy some food or drink around that bus stop area?

Re: Bus from Hachinohe to Oirase 2017/4/5 17:05
Sorry, I wrote not clear. I mean Oirase Stream.

Re: Bus from Hachinohe to Oirase 2017/4/5 19:46
That depends on how much of the stream you want to walk and if you want to walk upstream or downstream. The bus stops at about 6 stops along the way on the stream.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Hachinohe to Oirase 2017/4/5 21:25
Thank you John. I go there for half day trip. Which one you suggest me to get off, I want to walk up and see good point of view?
by Kwan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Hachinohe to Oirase 2017/4/5 21:26

May I know your plan for the day? Are you planning to stay overnight in a hotel in the area?
Or planning to return to Hachinohe in the afternoon?
Last year we got off at Nenokuchi and walked all the way to our hotel, Oirase Keiryu Hotel, at Yakeyama. It took over 4 hours. If you plan to return in the afternoon, you may start your walk at Ishigedo (stop 9), where you can buy some lunch; and walk all the way to Nenokuchi bus stop ( stop 4) and then take the bus back to Hachinohe. The walk will take about 3 hours. The last bus leaving Nenokuchi for Hachinohe is 15:33
by shinji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Hachinohe to Oirase 2017/4/5 21:30
Thank you very much Shinji.
by Kwan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread