Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

vegetarian restaurants at Osaka, Kyoto & Nara 2017/4/24 15:19
We plan to visit these places in July 2017, can someone share with us where can we find the vegetarian restaurant in these cities?

by Henry Woo  

Re: vegetarian restaurants at Osaka, Kyoto & Nara 2017/4/24 17:49
You might want to browse around on this list?

https://www.happycow.net/asia/japan/
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: vegetarian restaurants at Osaka, Kyoto & Nara 2017/4/24 20:52
Here's a list of recommendable vegitarian restaurant in Nara city.

TOUSENBOU PHONE :0742-26-1313 located near Kintetsu Nara station
KONDOU PHONE:0742-26-4694 located in Naramachi town Dinner only
ASHURA PHONE:0742-24-0890 located in Naramachi town
NARA KITCHEN PHONE:0742-24-0055 located near JR Nara station
KINATEI PHONE:080-6119-6105 located near JR Nara station

Have a nice trip.

by Hirohiroboy rate this post as useful

Re: vegetarian restaurants at Osaka, Kyoto & Nara 2017/4/26 19:53
Hi!
- Happy cow is a great app for finding vegan, vegetarian and vegan/vegetarian friendly stores/cafes/restaurants.
- My absolute favourite place to eat in Kyoto is Morpho Cafe! I still have daydreams about their vegan pizza! Highly recommend it. It's heaven...
- If you get really stuck, you can say 'ni-ku wa ta-beh-ma-sen'/i don't eat meat and 'sa-ka-na wa ta-beh-ma-sen'/ I don't eat fish.

Hope that helps!
by tamaratokyo rate this post as useful

Re: vegetarian restaurants at Osaka, Kyoto & Nara 2017/5/9 08:49
If it doesn't need to be vegan (though I think they had options) there is always El Pancho in Osaka. It's in Shinsaibashi, a popular area of Osaka. It's not the greatest Mexican ever but it's such an institution and is good when you feel in the mood for something different.

I went to GoIchi Pizza in Kyoto and it was quite good. I don't think they had vegan cheese, but I am pretty sure they could make a cheese less pizza. The owner spoke perfect English and had lived in the USA in the past.

My favorite vegetarian place in Kyoto closed. ~.~
by rkold rate this post as useful

reply to this thread