Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Late 2017 Japanese tax refund? 2017/5/21 22:05
I usually have my yearly income tax refund paid into my account by early April and often late March.

However, I haven't even received the notification card that tells me payment will soon be made.

Is it just me, or are the refunds being made later than usual for some reason? I completed my tax in Shinjuku.

It has been longer than two months, but I have not received anything. Should I be worried?
by My question (guest)  

Re: Late 2017 Japanese tax refund? 2017/5/22 10:45
when did you apply for refund?. my own was refunded june18 .. i decleared my tax on march 15th.
by chike20 rate this post as useful

Re: Late 2017 Japanese tax refund? 2017/5/29 19:38
On my side, it seems very late too this year.
by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Late 2017 Japanese tax refund? 2017/5/29 22:35
if your refund is not "income declaration", 所得の申告, and simple application of "tax return" which you paid too much,払いすぎの税金の還付.
you can apply "tax refund", between January 4 to March 15 (you can apply it before February 16).
if you apply "tax refund" in earlier time, you can get a refund very quickly.
in my case, it took only 2 or 3 weeks. they processed it very smoothly this year, probably because I sent the documents around January 25 by post mail.
also, they request to write your "my number" on the document from this year's declaration. Did you write it ?
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Late 2017 Japanese tax refund? 2017/5/29 23:23
try to calm down bro
by NihonScope rate this post as useful

reply to this thread