Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Chances at FLA, Sophia University? 2017/6/12 23:28
Hey, I am half indian, half japanese. I had applied for fall admissions at SPSE(Waseda) and FLA(SOPHIA) with an act of 28/36. I have played soccer at the international level and always had decent grades. I got rejected by Waseda, still waiting for Sophia. What are the chances?!
by amolymathur  

Re: Chances at FLA, Sophia University? 2017/6/13 10:53
50/50
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Chances at FLA, Sophia University? 2017/6/13 18:19
Nobody knows. Just be patient
by justmyday (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Chances at FLA, Sophia University? 2017/6/13 21:17
I think you'll get in.
by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Chances at FLA, Sophia University? 2017/6/14 10:34
What you think is not the concern. It is what the University think is good enough. Many people apply for Sophia and just a selected group can enter. I have been there and have done Sophia also. All you can do is just wait as said before 50/50
by justmyday (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Chances at FLA, Sophia University? 2017/6/15 00:32
I think you will get accepted. Let us know the result!
by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Chances at FLA, Sophia University? 2017/7/4 23:47
I think they put emphasis on your toefl/ielts score as well as your grades in high school for the past few years.
by Bayugek (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Chances at FLA, Sophia University? 2017/7/13 03:05
I got accepted and am starting this fall at Sophia FLA, my ACT was a 24 and my GPA was a 3.8, I think you should have a good chance! Good luck!
by Mio Suzuki rate this post as useful

Re: Chances at FLA, Sophia University? 2017/7/24 10:39
hey amolymathur,
I'm a 75% Japanese and 25% Russian student from USA. I applied to Sophia University with SAT score of 1350 (out of 1600) and my TOEFL was 98. But then, my GPA is pretty low (3.4). Despite all this GPA, I got accepted to Sophia University FLA (2017 fall semester). With that, I'm quite confident that you will be able to get in. Good luck
by RussianBacon rate this post as useful

reply to this thread