Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How long to process the Coe work visa 2017/6/14 16:48
Hi, I am from India and my sponsor company have applied for my coe under category of humanities and international services on may 24th. But my case is little different because i was unable to provide them my original copy of degree because i am fresh graduate and Universities in India cannot provide original certiifcate until next year January. but i've got my Provisional Passing certificate stating that i've graduated the degree course. i had some doubts so i discussed this case with immigration, they said me to apply with provisional certificate but attach a statement rom university stating the reason and graduation,so i've submitted these documents. my doubt is whether anybody gone through same experience and got their coe approved or in worst case Reected??or anybody applied for coe this year 2017? becuase i've seen lots of threads but they are old.. Anybody???
My sponsor company is one of biggest company in Japan and falls under category 1 of immigration laws.
by Omisuke (guest)  

Re: How long to process the Coe work visa 2017/6/14 19:58
First it doesn't matter what company it is.

If all your documents have been hand in correctly they will process your request. If documents are missing or immigration needs more information they will contact you.

Every case is different.

If you look on the internet page of immigration you see that it takes 3 months. Can be sooner or can take longer.
by justmyday (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How long to process the Coe work visa 2017/6/14 23:27
Thank you for reply. I've read somewhere that processing speed differs according the which category your company falls. Category 1 is i think company which are listed to Tokyo stock.
I think i should wait and hope for positive outcome. Just 3 weeks passed so....
There were some peoples on other forum who've been through same experience but they havent posted their result plus thread was'nt updated so i was just curious.
by Omisuke (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How long to process the Coe work visa 2017/7/14 14:27
Hey what's the status of your COE. Have you received it?
by zenbowell007 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How long to process the Coe work visa 2017/7/14 19:40
Zenbowell007
Hi , i got mail from company that my coe is issued. It took 7 weeks and 3 days.
by Omisuke (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread