Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Schools in japan 2017/6/29 01:31
I completed my jr high school in my home country and now my parents living in japan are planning to call me there in japan I want to ask you about high schools and its subject and also about language schools.
by Angel (guest)  

Re: Schools in japan 2017/6/29 10:29
If you don't speak, read, write Japanese just forget about Japanese high schools. Try international high schools. Why? Japanese high school entrance exams are in Japanese...
by Gaby (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Schools in japan 2017/6/29 10:37
this is something you need to discuss with the relevant board of education (for public schools) or directly with the school (for private ones), not with random people on the Internet.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Schools in japan 2017/6/29 14:56
i think is your parents responsibility to inquire about schools here in japan.
you cant join a public high school because of language barrier.

but can join a private school. just that it will be so expensive for your parents.
by chike20 rate this post as useful

Re: Schools in japan 2017/6/29 16:59
Angel,

What do you need to ask? I'm sure your parents are arranging something for your education in Japan, but if you need to ask us something on your own, you need to be more specific. I hope I can help you.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread