Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

For working visa proccessing time 2017/7/1 21:09
Hi I applied for a working visa this march 16,2017 and the immigration says it will takes 2 to 3 working months, but it just happened that now is july 1,2017 and I havent heard any news about it. I just wondering if the proccess takes 3 more months is it denied or not? And how long will I wait to know if it is denied or granted? Should my employer in japan have to follow it up to japan immigration or just wait it too untill it done? Can someone pls help me about this thank you. By the way im a filipino
by Lee (guest)  

Re: For working visa proccessing time 2017/7/2 00:01
You must wait until you get an answer, nothing else to say.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: For working visa proccessing time 2017/7/2 00:44
You or your sponsor should follow-up with the immi on your application status.
Nothing wrong with status checking since it is already passed the standard 2-3 months.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: For working visa proccessing time 2017/7/2 09:16
So many impatient people. You need to follow up with your work since they are the applicant and they can follow up with immigration.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: For working visa proccessing time 2017/7/2 11:09
Thank you for your answers by the way my employer says u can only followup once to immigration
by Lee (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread