Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Questions about Japanese Naturalization 2017/7/2 12:59
Hello everyone, I have few questions about naturalization. I hope I can get some answers.

Question ‡@
In my second visit to the ministry of justice, the officer gave me ‹A‰»‹–‰Â\¿ Permission to apply for naturalization document, in the documents I am asked to write the Motivation Essay “®‹@‘at home,the question is will I have a Japanese text or have to write another Japanese essay in the ministry of Justice?
The officer knows that it is me the translator of some documents I brought from my country, also we had no Japanese communication issues since the beginning, am I still required be tested in Japanese? will I be asked to write another essay in MOJ office?
I am asking the question because I had the intention that Motivation Essay “®‹@‘should be written in MOJ office. It seems I am wrong! Any help please?

Question ‡A
I do not know the exact process of naturalization. So far, I have gone through the following
-Call MOJ Office
-First interview
-Second interview (prepared all docs and checked by the officer and he give me‹A‰»‹–‰Â\¿ permission to apply
What will happen if I prepare all the documents very well for ‹A‰»‹–‰Â\¿ permission to apply? what should I be ready for? any tips please?
I would appreciate your answers.
Thank you

by roguouto (guest)  

Re: Questions about Japanese Naturalization 2017/7/3 06:20
I never had a test, and don`t believe I ever wrote more than name and address in Japanese in front of the officer. At home, I did write the essay (Why do you want to...) in Japanese, and filled in all of the forms myself, also of course in Japanese. Plus all verbal communications were in Japanese.
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Questions about Japanese Naturalization 2017/7/7 13:24
Let me answer your question. I applied kika before 3-4 to months.
About“®‹@‘, you have to write by yourself at home your, not in homukyoku.
About language ability test, they will take your Japanese language test too. Its very simple like converting Hiragana to Katakana and vice versa. There are lots of documents to be written by hand.

by kika answer (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Questions about Japanese Naturalization 2017/7/7 13:26
One moew thing, apart from converting from Hiragana to Katakana, you need to write 1 page easy by using maximum Kaji's. They will give you topic. Please practice writing Kanji too. I passed that written test exam.

Re: Questions about Japanese Naturalization 2017/7/7 13:30
your language ability test was it on your first visit?.
by chike20 rate this post as useful

Re: Questions about Japanese Naturalization 2017/7/8 18:29
your language ability test was it on your first visit?.
My language ability test was done on 3rd visit. The paper work takes very long time. It took 3 to 4 months for me to prepare allthe document. Many people quit in between. I was going to hire the laywer. But we need to pay to lawyer. At last my application was accepted on 7th visit.

reply to this thread