Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to Study Japanese Language w Wife? 2017/7/5 12:19
Hello My name is Kevin and it's my first time posting in this website. I am currently studying Computer maintenance and repair at ICPR Junior Collage and I'm a few months away from finishing.

I have always loved Japan and its culture and its people. Have done many research about their opinion on many things and their way of life and so have my wife. We only wish to be able to get to Learn Japanese and be on Japan to work and live there. It's our ultimate wish! So... may someone please guide me in the right direction on how to be able to study Japanese in Japan with my wife??

I have asked in the place where I study if they know anything about studying there or something and no one knows.... Please Help Us bring that dream come true of Studying Japanese in Japan and one day be able to live there permanent. By the way we Both know both English and Spanish and we both native Spanish speakers.
by NekkoKun  

Re: How to Study Japanese Language w Wife? 2017/7/5 14:51
If you want to learn the Japanese language in Japan, you can look around for such school in Japan, apply for one, once you get accepted and pay in the tuition, and provided you have sufficient savings to support yourself during your studies, the school will apply for "student visa" for you, so that you can come and study in Japan.

Once you start studying in Japan, provided you maintain good attendance and grades, you will be able to take up part-time work while studying, with a separate permit.

For your wife, she will be eligible to apply for "dependent" visa so that she can stay with you in Japan as your spouse. She can also pick up part-time work with a separate permit.

For finding work: you must have completed at least a bachelor's degree (or have extensive experience in a specific field) to be eligible for an employer-sponsored work visa, and to find employment you need to have skills that a potential employe would be interested enough to hire you and sponsor you for a work visa.

Living permanently comes after many years on work visa.

Also please search this forum with key words like "live in Japan," and you will find a lot of other threads on a similar topic.
by ........ (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread