Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

My COE got aproved in reapplying period 2017/7/11 09:19
i came to japan with a university delegation from nov 2016 to feb 2017 for buying of machinery and equipments of our medical colege hospital..our inviting company were looking for employee ..i gave them interview and cv they applied for my certifcate of eligibility...i came back to my country and kept working in the same university..after 3 months university decided to visit again japan for more buyings and pending deals..i was also with delegation..but unfortunately our delegations visas got rejected even we provided them shipments papers of previous buying..embassy told us to reapply after 6 months...in the mean while my certifcate of eligibility got approved...now i have 6 months waiting period to reapply but my eligibility expires in 3 months.....my pasport has no rejection or denied stamp or barcode..i checked it properly...what should i do?plz smebody guide me
by sam (guest)  

Re: my COE got aproved in reapplying period 2017/7/11 12:05
I believe your COE (for your work visa) and rejection of your delegation (business visa) are two different things, non related.

So you should have no problem applying for working visa using the approved COE.

However visa approval decision is up to Japan embassy. Just proceed with your work visa application.

Congratulation on COE approval and job offer.

by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: my COE got aproved in reapplying period 2017/7/11 20:29
thank u for responding...should i write explanation of whole scenario that hapened with me in a way of reappeal or to reconsider my case and submit it with my visa aplication ....or just complete the documents and submit it like i have never been rejected as i have no rejection stamp or barcode on my pasport...which will work u think?
by sam (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread