Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Part time job & hourly payment at Fuji city 2017/7/17 03:03
I want to study in a language school at Fuji, Japan. My question is what are the opportunity for part time job? How much hourly payment?

Thanks.
Arif.
by Arif (guest)  

Re: Part time job & hourly payment at Fuji city 2017/7/17 11:55
If you're talking about Fuji city, I think it is not such a big city. You would probably be looking at working in a convenience store or a factory. Maybe 800 yen per hour. This is not a lot of money in Japan. If you cannot speak Japanese you will have trouble getting any job.
by Dainichi Heater rate this post as useful

Re: Part time job & hourly payment at Fuji city 2017/7/17 12:28
My question is what are the opportunity for part time job?

I do hope you realize you should not expect too much. When you cannot speak Japanese or read it you cannot even work in a fast food...You can teach english but finding students in small cities like Fuji won't be easy.
by Gaby (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Part time job & hourly payment at Fuji city 2017/7/18 09:33
i live in Fuji city .... about 15mins by walk to the language school in fuji city.

if your coming to this city .. dont hope on per time job ..but if your lucky .you can get per time job.. the salary in this city is so low.

the rents : old house is very cheap .. new house is expensive. alots of old enty house here .if you dont mind lookout for them.
fuji city is a friendly city.
by chike20 rate this post as useful

Re: Part time job & hourly payment at Fuji city 2017/7/20 03:16
Thanks to everyone for replying to me.

I am mechanical Engineer, I have completed graduation in mechanical engineering in Bangladesh.
Now I want to study Japanese language school in Fuji city. After that i will complete M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering. But when i stay at Fuji city i need to survive by part time job in this city. Can anyone inform is it possible to survive living cost by part time job. I already manage tuition fees from home country.

Another issue which city is good for part time job?

Again thank for everyone valuable answer.

by Arif (guest) rate this post as useful

Part time job & hourly payment at Fuji city 2017/7/23 17:42
At first you have to learn your neighboring cities,So you will buy 1 month Japan railway(JR)pass from Fuji to shizuoka station cost 8780‰~ for a student visa holder.shizuoka is a big city.Thousands of foreigner work in
shizuoka and yamanashi prefecture.But you must have Japanese language ability.
by Ron (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread