Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Visit Mt Fuji area with baby 2017/8/27 06:00
We will be spending 48 hours in the Fuji area with our 1 year old baby who does not walk yet.
We are wondering what one believes would be:
1/ the best place to stay in the Fuji area (the best town: we will travel from and back to Tokyo)
2/ the best things to see and do whilst there.
We love cultural spaces (temples, museums, etc.), the outdoors (short hikes with our baby in a carrier would be great, etc.), discovering local culture and food and other things too.
Thanks much in advance for your help.
by RenaudSkalli  

Re: Visit Mt Fuji area with baby 2017/8/27 15:15
1/ Probably best to stay around the Kawaguchiko Station area. Is easily accessed from Tokyo by bus or train.

2/ Click the Fuji 5 Lakes section on this website and view all the places you can visit. I'm sure you'll find a list of places to go without issue.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Visit Mt Fuji area with baby 2017/8/27 15:16
Unless you want to climb it, I always find that Fujisan is best appreciated from a distance, I would therefore recommend basing yourself around Hakone or the Five Lakes area. This probably makes getting around with a baby easier too.
by Jim (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread