Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

school in japan 2017/9/8 18:32
Hello, my name is Shaun and I'm 16 years old. I just finished my IGCSE course and now I'm thinking of spending a semester or possibly my entire A-level course in Japan. I'm also looking to immerse myself in Japan whilst doing so. Does anyone know any good schools for an English speaking person that takes the Cambridge a level curriculum? Also, the school has to be a mixed boarding school or at least a school with some host families nearby. Please contact me if you have any suggestions.
by NoCasper  

Re: school in japan 2017/9/8 20:08
Just Google "international school japan". I hope you are rich.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: school in japan 2017/9/8 23:04
yes but id like to have some personal reviews
by NoCasper rate this post as useful

Re: school in japan 2017/9/9 07:48
You are going about this the wrong way. First, you need to find out if your parents are even going to allow this and second, can you even afford it.
by MikeTI rate this post as useful

school in japan 2017/9/9 21:07
You want to study in Japan,It is a good sign.You are more than welcome to come in Japan.Nihon E Yōkoso.
But This time is not appropriate for you.At first you finish 12 years of education in your home country.Then you will come as an university student.We thousands of Foreigners study in Japan with scholarship.So our parents never pay our tuition fee.Even our Air Fare paid by scholarship org Such as JASSO, Monbukagakus ho,MEXT etc.you can study Culinary programe in Japan Because this is in High Demand.Some of My friends study in Public University with zero tuition fees like kobe university ,it will be better for you. You can study Japanese language,then you will work in Japanese company with handsome income.However A-level course in Japan:A few exist.But Admission is Highly competitive with expensive tuition fees.
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: school in japan 2017/9/11 05:00
Thank You paul, I greatly appreciate replies such like yours, although I cannot say the same for the other. I would be very grateful for more posts like his.

Re: school in japan 2017/9/11 07:02
You asked if there are A level courses in Japan but Paul never answered your question because he only gave suggestions of how to get to Japan. Just because you didn't like our answer it isn't the truth and it was legitimate advice. You probably didn't ask your parents, can I move to Japan. If they say no, then that ends your research. Can you pay for my fees to live in Japan, sorry Johnny we can't afford it, that will end your search real quick.

If you did some simple searches in google for internationals school in Japan and searched how much it costs and went to your parents with some facts and then posted here, you would get an answer you were looking for, but you didn't even do your own homework. Why should we spend time helping you if you didn't do your own homework. Come back here when you have more information then we can suggest a school for you. How about that for useful suggestions and advice.

Re: school in japan 2017/9/11 17:35
Look I dont need answers such as these, as far as I'm concerned you're making a fuss. Of course i'm allowed, although they've already assigned me to another school, they said that i'm old enough to make ny own life choice, not that that it concerns you in any way. I am now aware of the only a level school in japan but I am now thinking about after my 12th year. If you are not posting something helpful please dont post at all.

Re: school in japan 2017/9/11 20:11
Let me quote you, "although I cannot say the same for the other." You made a passive aggressive statement and I called you on it. I think my statement is truthful and helpful for people in similar situations, but you couldn't handle the truth. I do have a lot of advice to give for others trying to travel or live in Japan since I have lived in Japan for quite a while as an expat. And I will continue posting here whether you think my advice is valid or not, thank you very much.

reply to this thread