Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nagoya Castle at night 2017/9/8 20:01
I'll be spending a night in Nagoya in November, but most of the day will be spent in Ise and I'll be back in Nagoya around 6 pm when all the city attractions are already closed; still I'd like to take a stroll and do some sightseeing, I'll surely go to Sakauemachi but I was wondering if the park sorrounding Nagoya Castle stays open at night, in order to have a look at it even if just from outside its walls..I saw some pics taken at night but they were probably made in August when the Castle stays open due to some celebrations and festivals...is the park accessible at night in winter?
by leerendix  

Re: Nagoya Castle at night 2017/9/10 10:35
by LaMorte_profezia (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Nagoya Castle at night 2017/9/10 12:54
I did already check the Castle's website, what I'm talking about is the surrounding park, not the castle itself which I know will be closed by that time ;)

Grazie anyways, 1 answer is meglio che 0 :)
by leerendix rate this post as useful

Re: Nagoya Castle at night 2017/9/12 09:43
Yes, the park around the castle is still open at night, and you can see the castle fairly well from a few places since it's lit up. The area around Westin Nagoya Castle has the best views - you could maybe even enjoy a drink in the hotel bar while looking at the castle.
by Gigi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Nagoya Castle at night 2017/9/25 23:28
Thank you very much for the info! :)
by leerendix rate this post as useful

reply to this thread