Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Moving to Matsuura 2017/9/10 23:29
Hello friends
Wish all very good time and Happy Sunday
I am moving to Matsuura in Fukuoka for one month with salary of 300,000 JPY gross
Company is providing me with apartment and transport fees from home to work and versa
Is 300,000JPY Will be okay In Matsuura
I have Friday and Sunday are days off ,
With this salary and those conditions , do you think I have chance to visit some places near this city Matsuura ?
Is there Halal restaurants there ?
I try to adapt with Raw material but still am not 100% able even if I work in seafood company .
Any friends wanna to meet there ? . Certainly will be my pleasure to make friendships there
Waiting your kind reply
Regards

by Saba Man  

Re: Moving to Matsuura 2017/9/11 15:48
With that salary and the housing provided for, you'll be able to live comfortably enough on your own. Although it's not really "living" if it really is for one month only.
by 88Tim rate this post as useful

Re: Moving to Matsuura 2017/9/11 18:32
Matsuura is in Saga prefecture, not Fukuoka.

With Fridays and Sundays off. You wont be able to go far, only day trips. But Sasebo, Nagasaki, Takeo Onsen, Ureshino, Arita and Karatsu all all within a day travel for sightseeing.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread