Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Possible way to extend a tourist visa 2017/9/21 15:56
Hi can someone tell me a possible way to extend my child and husband to extend their tourist visa?

I have a medical certicate and a letter of my step dad that i will inclosed to their application.
My step dad is diabetic and he need a company to his condition right now
Can japanese immigration will allow us to stay here?and grant us a extention visa?
by Jhurie  

Re: Possible way to extend a tourist visa 2017/9/21 18:16
ask immigration
by justmyday (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Possible way to extend a tourist visa 2017/9/21 18:35
This question makes no sense. Plus I thought you were to be married on the 27th?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Possible way to extend a tourist visa 2017/9/21 21:29
Yes will be married on 27th but in still waiting for my hagaki
by Jhurie rate this post as useful

Re: Possible way to extend a tourist visa 2017/9/22 12:20
Your question still doesn't make sense. For example, what is this supposed to mean?

Re: Possible way to extend a tourist visa 2017/9/22 12:30
To be honest, reading your post last few days I can't help but think, all of a sudden you realize you have a mother who is a Japan PR and a diabetic step dad who needs a company, besides your mother
You move lock stock and barrel with husband, on wait not yet husband because you are to be married on 27th, and a kid to Japan. Now all you want is visa for whole of family and you want it suiting your timelines
And when it does not seem possible you want to bypass all rules to find reasons to make it work
All other foreigners, who apply for Coe from their country and wait anxiously to do it right way are morons...aren't they?
by .... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Possible way to extend a tourist visa 2017/9/22 12:33
And please stop saying Hagaki. It's called post card in English
You don't become Japanese by just saying one Japanese word, neither do you by having a step dad

Re: Possible way to extend a tourist visa 2017/9/22 12:35
Even assimilation that your step-dad needs company that neither your mother nor anyone else in Japan can provide, what does that have to do with your husband and son?

No, their TV status will not be extended, forget it.

Re: Possible way to extend a tourist visa 2017/9/22 13:06
It's me ..... again, I had suggested you that you will land in this situation and you should seek an immigration lawyer, did you try that?
If this is so important to you then why don't spend time, money and energy on right resources
Don't think you will get easy answer from strangers here

Re: Possible way to extend a tourist visa 2017/9/22 14:39
The hospital will take good care of him. That's what every single person without any family to rely on experiences here in Japan. It's not considered a good reason to extend visa for "your family". No way.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Possible way to extend a tourist visa 2017/9/22 15:12
If you really want to get married in Japan, do that, but right afterwards, on the 28th, go back to the Philippines, or at least let your family go back (I assume you want to stay with your child). Wait until you get Japanese citizenship, and then apply for a CoE for spouse/child of Japanese national for your family. Then[/ you can move to Japan for good. Like others said before, do not let your family overstay or they may never get a visa again.

It may not suit your own timeline, like .... said, but it is the smart and the right thing to do.
by 88Tim rate this post as useful

Re: Possible way to extend a tourist visa 2017/9/22 17:23
you have a great chance and upportunity to live and bring your family here but using a despirate way or false story may hinder your chances.

if is true that you want to marry .. they know the truth . you should have marry in your country before coming to japan.

do you think that japanese immigration are fools? they study every case one by one.
My advice for you:

1, your family should go back before 28 .
2, you should wait and process your residence permit
3,once your residence permit is out then you can apply for your dependant.
by chike20 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Possible way to extend a tourist visa 2017/10/8 05:39
Yes thanks so much for all reply..
I really appreciate it..
@guest
Thats the selfish way for me to think because its hard for me to see my 8yrs old son without me as a a mother this is the first time that were going to separate.and i have no choice but to stay and to let them go back to our country..so don't get mad and told me that the moron's way..
We really dont know that this will gonna happend.i'm here just seeking for advice.not for arguing.before i was so deperate because of my son.but then i realize im doing this for him not for my self...
So they already departed and im still waiting for my "POST CARD"
thanks so much for all of your advice its just im a desperate mother who want to be with my family and have a stable life here in japan.

Re: Possible way to extend a tourist visa 2017/10/8 05:48
@guest
And wait.
Im half japanese so its okay for to say hagaki.so even though i have a japanese step dad.i have a real japanese father so dont be bother about that word hagaki or postcard.
Aiyt.

Re: Possible way to extend a tourist visa 2017/10/8 06:01
@firas thanks for all your answers and advices.
I really appreciate it.
Its just a have hard headed that will do everything for my son.
But we already talk to the immigration officers about our problem.and they told me stay and wait.thanks so much firqs may godbless u☺

Re: Possible way to extend a tourist visa 2017/10/8 08:24
Did your boyfriend and son return home? Have your received your postcard?
by ...^.^ (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread