Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Should I wait more before trying the MEXT 2017/9/27 05:50
Hello, I will finish my bachelorfs degree in the second semester of 2018. After finishing it, I wanna try for the MEXT scholarship program in Japan (this program is sponsored by the Japanese Government for some countries, mine included) for a research scholarship.

Ifve read all the papers about it, and I know that I can apply in March of 2018 and if I pass I can start in early 2019(since Ifll have my degree by that time).

My question is: In the worst case scenario, that I end up failing in a subject and have to attend an extra semester, therefore not being able to go to Japan. For the reading I did, it seems that I can still reapply next year.

But will it be bad for my image if I fail to attend the program and try again, will it make me glose pointsh when theyfre choosing again?

Should I wait for applying only when my course is 100% finished? Thanks in advance
by Felipeoliveira  

Re: Should I wait more before trying the MEXT 2017/9/27 15:55
Sorry, but is this not something you should ask the school/institution you would like to join?
I think they can give you the best advise what to do and guide you.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Should I wait more before trying the MEXT 2017/9/27 21:59
I tried to do so, but they are very restrict in the information they give.

I was hopeful my to find someone who attend that scholarship before...

Thanks!
by Felipeoliveira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread