Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Osaka Amazing Pass for Legoland 2017/9/29 02:12
Wanted to know what does adult only and child only not allowed at Legoland. I'm planning to buy an adult amazing pass for my 10 yr old. Wanted to use for Legoland. Would he still be free if he is a child using the adult pass? There will be 2 adults and 1 child using 3 adult passes.
by Jaye (guest)  

Re: Osaka Amazing Pass for Legoland 2017/9/29 17:26
Would he still be free if he is a child using the adult pass?

Yes.

https://www.osaka-info.jp/osp/en/qa/qa.html

Q5 Is there a pass for children?

A. A pass for children is not available. Please use the same gOsaka Amazing Passh for adults
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Amazing Pass for Legoland 2017/9/30 00:56
The "LegoLand" in Osaka is not a full amusement park. It is a "discovery zone", which is basically an indoor playground for kids and only a couple small ride. They don't want you do drop off your kids unsupervised and it would be weird for adults with no kids to be roaming around a kids-only playground, so that's what they mean.

If you want the real LegoLand amusement park with real rides (like coasters) and shows, etc, it is in Nagoya, about 2 hours away from Osaka by rail.
by Me2 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread