Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

First aid course for driving 2017/9/29 13:26
Hello every one,

I need you help if some one know about it actually few months ago i take admission in A driving school owner of the school is Brazilian women---we discuss every thing and i pay her 50000 yen i nwhich she say that test amount and driving practice amount u will pay b ur own i say ok----now i have a last driving test (karimen) out side on the road and my teacher send me message that i can do a ist aid course and for that i need to pay more 21000 yen which she never told me and now she say i told u about it ohhh i become mad even 21000 is nothing but why should i pay .....ist ist aid course is important and if yes can i do that by my own where it will b cheap i apply in toyokawa menkyo ceneter plz give me detail
by John (guest)  

Re: First aid course for driving 2017/9/29 19:03
I will be honest with you, i cant understand your english. But what it sounds like is you're being scammed for a drivers license.
by Gst (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread