Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japinoy looking to move to Japan to work 2017/10/11 10:53
I am akihiko morales 24 years old in philippines i am japinoy my father is a japanese but i never meet him since i was born he stay in philippines when i was a child . I have the koseki here but not my fathers koseki a japanese friend says that koseki is their family koseki .my mother and my father not married . How i can go to japan for work please help me thank you and godbless
by Akihiko (guest)  

Re: Japinoy looking to move to Japan to work 2017/10/13 21:49
I think you can apply for a Japanese passport if you said you were registered as a Japanese when you were born.

Do you have any contact with your father?

I have watched a TV show about some organization in Philippines to help Japanese-Philippino children obtain Japanese national. You might be able to find one in your area.

by Naoki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japinoy looking to move to Japan to work 2017/10/13 21:57
Sad to say im not regestered in koseki of my father but he knows that im hes child because he stays in davao when i born . I have hes address but i dont know if hes adress is the same right now. that adress is the last time that he send us money please help me in this thank you and godbless
by Akihiko (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japinoy looking to move to Japan to work 2018/1/9 18:29
Hi Akihiko,

My suggestion is for you to look for a company which trains workers before they can work in Japan.
There are few companies which are hiring skilled workers (welding, factory work, etc.).
Usually they will train workers for 3 months, to learn nihongo of course, and then send them to Japan.

Aside from that, the only way you can go to Japan and work is by teaching English.
by papakuma rate this post as useful

Re: Japinoy looking to move to Japan to work 2018/1/10 14:35
This link might be of help

http://www.jfcnet.org/news/other/542/
by .... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japinoy looking to move to Japan to work 2018/1/11 07:17
Even if you successfully get permission to stay in Japan, your nationality/permission doesn't give you an actual job.
Do you have a skill in demand? Are you fluent in Japanese?
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread