Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Osaka-Tokyo Shinkansen 2017/10/12 10:49
Hello,

I'll be travelling from Osaka to Tokyo on 27 Oct 17 and return to Osaka from Tokyo on 29 Oct 17. I'll be using JR Rail Pass and I would like to make full use of the shinkansen experience. Here's my plan:

27 Oct - depart in the morning from Osaka via Hikari shinkansen (hoping to catch a glimpse of Mt Fuji)
29 Oct - return in the evening via the Hokuriku Arch to experience E7 and Thunderbird, also to view different scenery. Not too sure how much can I see in the evening/night time.

Will the JR Pass covers all the route above? Is it worth travelling via the Horuriku Arch in the evening since it takes longer and need a change of train in Kanazawa.

Thank you in advance!
by JiaYee (guest)  

Re: Osaka-Tokyo Shinkansen 2017/10/12 12:12

Will the JR Pass covers all the route above?
Yes

Is it worth travelling via the Horuriku Arch in the evening since it takes longer and need a change of train in Kanazawa.
Unless you want to experience a different train/ shinkansen, otherwise pointless.

by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread