Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Peach Air Cancelation 2017/10/13 07:23
I have already book flight from Seoul Incheon to Osaka KIX, but unfortunately I have to cancel my flight due to my father has an accident and I have to take care of him. I search how to refund the ticket but I read in the website that peach air don't accept refund. Anyone know how to minimaze monetary I lost?
by Tigor (guest)  

Re: Peach Air Cancelation 2017/10/13 10:44
Cancellation fee
Simple Peach Fare : 100% of total payment
Value Peach Fare : 1,080 yen(per sector per person)
Prime Peach : Free of charge

No Cash refund, only peach points for next trip.

Passenger Facility charge is only refundable if requested in writing within 6 months of date of travel. However, please note that an administration fee of 3,240 JPY will be charged. For more details, please contact our Contact Center.
by kms899 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Peach Air Cancelation 2017/10/13 10:48
Travel insurance?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Peach Air Cancelation 2017/10/13 11:56
Best answer is going to come from Peach customer service line. You won't get a refund unless you paid for the more expensive refundable ticket, but you might be able to reschedule.

by Me2 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Peach Air Cancelation 2017/10/13 16:12
At one time I found out that I had travel insurance via my bank account which refunded me when I was stuck under the Iceland volcano cloud and couldn't get home ; check if you have some services like that you might not be aware of.
by Jim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Peach Air Cancelation 2017/10/13 21:12
The only way to get full refund in cash is, if the cancellation is on their side, just like recently HK express had staffing problems, there is no refund normal, but they cancelled many flights affecting over 2000 people, and they offer to refund, change flights or reschdule.

As you are aware Peach is a LCC airline, and they do have many restrictions on cancellation. Try to reschdule at a later date, but expect to pay a fee for that service.
by kms899 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Peach Air Cancelation 2017/10/14 03:21
Did a cancellation of my Happy Peach tix and got refund as Peach points. Valid for 6 months.
by R (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread