Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is December SAT late to apply for Sophia FLA? 2017/10/14 12:09
Hello guys,
I am trying to apply for Sophia FLA spring next year, I have taken the October SAT and although the scores have not come out yet, I am not too impressed with my own performance. I was hoping to take the 2nd December SAT as well (I live is Japan so i can not take the November SAT due to international registration...) but will I be able to send the scores within the deadline which is 11th/18th December?
Also, on Sophia University`s website it is stated that the Application Period(on-line) is till 11th December, while the Application Material Receipt Deadline is till 18th December. Does it mean that my SAT Score can be sent after 11th but has to be before 18th?
Any information is appreciated!
Thank you.
by nihalol (guest)  

Re: Is December SAT late to apply for Sophia FLA? 2017/10/14 18:56
Sorry for being too lazy to check out the dates, but I suggest directly asking Sophia FLA's Admissions Department. They have an email address on their website, or since you're in Japan, maybe you could directly go to their office and ask.
by anon (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread